Saturday, September 7, 2013

THINGS PEOPLE SAY

We find such joy in being a small part of what God is doing all over the world to pour out His sustaining and powerful love on adoptive and foster parents. 

That same healing and rescuing love that you and I are so aware of for our children is the love that Father God has for each one of us mothers and fathers-- His sons and daughters. 

Our Early Bird Registration Rate ends Sunday, September 8-- so now's the time friends!

Check out what other parents like you have said about Hope at Home conferences:

I am a researcher…in fact I LOVE to research. Trouble is, when it comes to special needs, I can research myself into fear and self-sufficiency. The main thing the Lord reminded me of, was of my need to seek HIM first for our daughter. First before doctors, conferences, other’s counsel etc. This was a reoccurring theme that filled me with hope and expectation that God is indeed going to reveal His perfect plan for our girl. Second, I was so blessed by your church!! You have sooo many spiritual giants among you! Every conversation felt like a divine appointment. I left feeling so loved and encouraged. I also left with God bigger in my eyes, thanks to Hope at Home and those from Northlands. I am so grateful!! May the Lord only release MORE in and thru your body!!

I just wanted to write and say thank you for all the work you and your church did for the Hope at Home conference last weekend. We were truly Blessed! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better as we stay in touch and pray for one another.


Thank you so much for the time you all gave to listen to my heart and then to pray for me! I think that was the highlight of the weekend for me! I believe prayer changes things including me! 

I just wanted to let you know that my husband and I had such a great time at Hope at Home this weekend.  It was a great chance for us to ask questions to parents that have adopted and also for us to get spiritual advice about our marriage and family.  I especially loved the time after lunch on Saturday when we went to the different stations.  I went to the prophetic words station and was truly amazed with how what they said went along with a lot of my questions lately with God.  One thing that I've been doing is writing and speaking about Christian living and their words served as a great encouragement to me that I should continue to do that. 

Was absolutely blessed by the Hope at Home conference at Northlands Church! Gleaned from the gifted teaching with Beth Templeton, Susan Hillis and all the other anointed speakers. So thankful for the words spoken over my husband and me. Left feeling encouraged, inspired, and more prepared to parent the two blessings the Lord has waiting for us an ocean away.
My brain and heart can't hold anymore! Kudos to Beth Templeton, Susan Hillis, and the Hope at Home ministry with Northlands Church. You touched adoptive and foster families in a beautiful way this weekend. It's going to take days for me to absorb it all :)

Thank you so much for such wonderful Spirit filled time and weekend for people like us on a Journey, heading for a Journey, or are thinking about a Journey. Friday is was awesome and i just cant wait to hear about Saturday. I was blessed beyond Measure. Thank you million times over.
Thanks so much for a great weekend of HOPE!

We really enjoyed this weekend. I especially grabbed on to your talk about wanting to do it all right  and your mom was so sweet to pray for me. Thank you for the time you put in! I wondered if you could tell me the songs from Friday night worship? There was one I really liked but I don't remember it now!

Thank you for an amazing weekend at the conf. We really appreciate all that you and the church did to put this weekend together. We could feel how much prayer there was over this weekend and we are so grateful to have been on the receiving end of it. I loved your foundations picture and like I said we only wish we had understood this when we brought our daughter home. We know that our God is a redeeming God and He will restore! I will sure share this with other newly adoptive parents!! Even though I loved the information and the tools all of you shared, I just have to say that what I loved most is that I met with the Lord in a way I have not done in too long. Please give our thank you to your church!! Thank you again  

I keep thinking of the "picture you painted" of the broken columns holding the building and the new pillars that God is building. It is imprinted on my mind and heart. It's an image and description I will never forget. Cannot thank you enough for sharing your heart!

I cannot thank you enough for including us in the Hope at Home ministry. It was truly amazing! Keep it up! God is changing lives through Hope at Home an we are no exception! We loved every minute of our time with the Hope at Home team.

Given our background, we have not truly known who we are in Christ.  “Sinner”, “worm”, “not worthy” etc. would sum up the assessment we’ve had of ourselves these past 15+ years.   The Lord, over the last several years, has graciously begun to lift our eyes away from ourselves to behold HIS beauty and He has begun to impart revelation as to who we really are in Him.  It has really been a fight though to renew our minds, and often we slip back into believing lies.  Sat. morning I was struggling in this area and your daughter's song pierced my heart!  It was as if a surgeon went in to remove those lies and Truth was imparted.  God is so good!  Next, the men’s class with Dionne reminded me of the authority I have in Christ. This culture of Northland's Godly warriors who know who they are in Him are going to effect generations for His glory!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment