Register now to in enjoy the benefit of our Early Bird Registration for HOPE AT HOME 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia. You have three more weeks to enjoy this price break of $100 per couple and $60 per individual. Early Bird Registration ends September 9th.
We have some experienced and faith-filled speakers committed to share the HOPE that we have in our amazing God as we partner with Him to raise our children. We will be refreshed and equipped as we encounter the Father's heart for our adoptive and foster families.
Stay tuned as we will be posting breakout session options for attendees soon. You will not want to miss some of these topics! Here a few you can look forward to.
- Answering the Tough Questions
- Creating a Culture of Honor in Your Home: Sibling Relationships in the Adoptive/Foster Family
- Establishing Peace in Your Home: Dealing with Anger, in You and in Your Child
- Fathering Your Adopted/Foster Child
- Strengthening Yourself in the Lord
- Partnering with God to Transform Orphans into Sons and Daughters
- Parenting Your Adopted Child as A Single Mother
- Marriage: Finding Intimacy Amidst Competing Demands